Monday, October 19, 2009

Upcoming!!!

So i don't have much to say really right now, everything has been kinda routine in my life this past week, nothing to exciting unfortunately. But these next few weeks should actually be pretty fun! Im going to see this halloween play thing called Thriller, I've never seen it but everyone raves about it. I also got invited to this character halloween party this which sounds like a blast. It's pretty much a character party where everyone gets a character randomly chosen for them. My character is Blake Batton who is the quarterback/jock/popular/Homecoming King. Im paired up with a girl (I forget her details).. and there is a whole background thing on all these characters and they are all intertwined somehow, sounds intriguing.. It's like a murder, mystery thing, you have to dress up and everything and act your character so should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics