Saturday, October 3, 2009

Love Me Some Music

Those who know me well know that I am a music enthusiast. It's a huge part of my life, a part that I very much enjoy. It's amazing how emotions can be expressed through music and the connection that is tapped with the person listening to it. To me life with out music is just plain BORING! The majority of my music is focused around Hip-Hop,( nothing can beat a dope rap song) but I enjoy and listen to all different kinds of genres as well. Right now I am obsessed with Kid Cudi's CD The end of days and Empire of the Sun (Empire of the Sun might have some of the best artwork i have ever seen),Both are amazing albums. But besides these artists, here is some other music which has made it to my ipod that I would also recommend.

Songs:

Kid Cudi: Soundtrack 2 my life, Alive, pursuit of Happiness, Solo Dolo

Empire of the Sun: Walking on a Dream, We are the People, Standing on the shore, and Half Mast.

Drake: Im going in, Successful

Basement Jaxx: Raindrops

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics