Saturday, October 3, 2009

New T-Pain App. Straight Comedy! Plus New Photo Apps

So a few days ago I got this T-pain app for my Iphone because everyone was telling me how cool it was, boy did it not disappoint! The app is actually like a mini karaoke machine that plays all of T-pain's song with the lyrics being displayed showing you when you are suppose to sing. To make the app even better it also synthesizes your voice so you sound like T-pain every note. As you can image it could lead to some great entertainment, which it has for the past three days, i don't think I have laughed so hard these pass three days ever! haha. I wish i could put it on here but i still don't know how to work this thing so it will have to be put on hold for now.

I also recently purchased some Photo apps for my Iphone which can do anything from edit my photos, take multiple photos and panoramic pictures, and filters etc. They are very addicting, but awesome none the least. Here are some photos I think are cool that i have taken and changed with these apps.






1 comment:

  1. You are quite the photographer Dustin. These pics are awesome! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Statistics