Saturday, October 10, 2009

Decisions, Decisions...

So, I've been thinking a lot this week about some crucial decisions that are going to be upcoming in my life.. I have no clue what is going to happen, where I'm going to live, work, etc.. But one thing i do know is that I want to be closer to the spirit, making sure i am able to receive crucial guidance, which will allow me to make the best decision for me. I am making a concerted effort to focus more on the good things in my life and half already seen the benefits and rewards from doing so. I'm excited for the future and what's to come and am eager to see these new adventures unfold in my life. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. 1. D you are the bomb and a good example.
    2. If you ever leave Mimi's I will throw myself into an oncoming UTA bus.
    3. I'm totally following you now.
    4. I like your music.

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Statistics