Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Clothes, clothes, Gym and Nutrition!

So today i straight raided Urban Outfitters. I have found myself recently not shopping much because of the whole no money thing, but today i went overboard! I gotta a lot of cool shoes, jeans, plaid shirts, sweatshirts, etc.. All in all, it was a pretty fun day!

On a second Note, one of my goals I have set for myself is to go to the gym 4-5 times a week and eat a whole lot better.. Luckily my roommate is a health freak and goes to the gym like crazy! I now frequent the Sunflower market which sells all healthy whole food items, it's slowly becoming my new favorite store, but one of the biggest accomplishments for me is that I have been off soda for a week now! I know that is not a long time for most but it's probably the longest I've gone without soda in my whole life. Final result after a week in a half!?!... Eating healthy and going to the gym for at least an hour feels great! and soda might actually make you fatter, i can actually see a difference!

1 comment:

  1. D, I am shocked that you have been this long without a soda! Don't be offended that I have some money riding on you not making it through the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Statistics